The Association Leadership Council
The Association Leadership Council membership dues and benefits model was conceived by a group of collaborative association leaders representing interprofessional disciplines and organizations including massage therapists, physicians, anthroposophic practitioners and more.
Members of the Association Leadership Council work collaboratively to create priorities for AIHM and make integrative health & medicine the worldwide standard. They increase interprofessional access to education to produce better-trained integrative professionals.
The Council continues to expand and ensure all integrative professions are represented in the ALC to the best of their ability.
All work is in service to both the AIHM and the ALC members’ constituents and the people we collectively serve. Providers work collaboratively to heal body, mind and spirit.
The Association Leadership Council’s membership model serves as a structure for working together to change the face of health & medicine.
The Association Leadership Council fosters collaboration among and between its members to create a host of shared benefits that include some or all of the following:
- Participate in the most robust, interprofessional dialogue in convening and advocacy in health and medicine
- Member discounts for Academy and Associations’ events and programs
- Preferred revenue sharing in programs
- All member benefits / shared benefits
- Marketing & promotional support by the Academy and sister organizations globally
- Networking platform for organizations
- Collectively represent the views and positions of all member Associations and their individual members
- Strategies and tactics to support each organization’s primary focus areas, including Membership, Education, Certificate Programs, Advocacy, Research and Leadership
The following groups have recently participated in the ALC:
- Academic Collaborative for Integrative Health
- American Holistic Nurses Association
- Bastyr University
- Board of Certified Nutrition Specialists
- California Institute of Integral Studies
- Center for Spirituality and Healing, UMN
- Healing Beyond Borders
- Institute for Natural Medicine
- Integrative Medicine Access
- Integrative Medicine Consortium
- Integrative Medicine for the Underserved
- International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine
- International College of Integrative Medicine
- Music for Healing & Transition Program
- National Center for Homeopathy
- National Consortium for Credentialing Health & Wellness Coaches
- Natural Doctors International
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Physicians’ Association for Anthroposophic Medicine
- Pranic Healing Research Institute
- Society for Oncology Massage
- Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences
- UCLArts and Healing
- UK Health